Redmond Barry Distinguished Emeritus Professor
University of Melbourne
- Youth Transitions
- White, R., Wyn, J., & Robards, B. 2017. Youth and Society: Exploring the Social Dynamics of Youth Experience (4th Edition) Oxford University Press: Melbourne.
- Wyn, J., and Cahill, H. (Eds) 2015. Handbook of Childhood and Youth Studies, Singapore: Springer.
- Woodman, D., and Wyn, J. 2015. Youth and Generation: Change and Inequality in the Lives of Young People, London: Sage.
- Cuervo, H., and Wyn, J. 2012. Young People Making it Work: Continuity and Change in Rural Places, Melbourne University Publishing: Melbourne.
- Wyn, J., & White, R. 1997. Rethinking Youth, Sydney: Allen and Unwin and London: Sage
- Furlong, A., Woodman, D., Wyn, J. 2011. Changing times, changing perspectives: reconciling ‘transition’ and ‘cultural’ perspectives on youth and young adulthood, Journal of Sociology, 47 (4), pp. 355-370
- Wyn, J., & Woodman, D. 2006. Generation, Youth and Social Change in Australia, Journal of Youth Studies, 9(5) pp. 495-514
- Wyn, J., Lantz, S., and Harris, A. 2012. Beyond the ‘transitions’ metaphor: family relations and young people in late modernity, Journal of Sociology, 48 (1), pp. 1 – 20.